1. Atayi M, Akbari A. Presenting a model of rationality in the policymaking of the Islamic Azad university education system general
policy-making in management. 2019;10:1-11.
2. Haghshenas, M. The Political Process of Policymaking:
A Pragmatic Approach to Public Policy. Public Policy, 2018; 4 (2):
209-220. doi: 10.22059/ppolicy. 2018.67876.
3. Mahmudi A, Afzali R. Zaki Y, Yazdanpanah K. Assessment
of Iranian Ethnic Policy and Management Patterns. MAJLIS
& RAHBORD. 2019 [cited 2022June15];26 (99):249-276.
Available from: https://www.sid.ir/en/journal/ViewPaper.
4. Rezaei M, Rezvanifar M M. Constitutionalisation and Public
Policy-Making: An Analysis of Position and Function of Public
Policy-Making in Iranian Legal System. JOURNAL OF PUBLIC
LAW (LAW RESEARCH QUARTERLY) (LAW & POLITICS
RESEARCH JOURNAL). 2019;21:9-42. Available from: https://
www.sid.ir/en/journal/ViewPaper.aspx?id=740108. [Last cited
on 2022 Jun 15].
5. Jalili G. Policy; Concepts, patterns and processes. Quarterly
Journal of New Research Approaches in Management and
6. Wood A. Built policy: School-building and architecture as policy
instrument. J Educ Policy 2020;35:465-84.
7. Mirkamali M, Keramati M. Learning achievements expected in the
Phd in educational management from the perspective of faculty
members and employers. J Educ Meas Eval Stud 2019;9:169-202.
8. Jahanian R, Heidari A, Yosefi M. School-based management.
10th International Conference on Economics and Management.
9. Heidari A. The problem of state-building and education policymaking in Iran after the revolution. Q J Educ 2019;4:65-86.
10. Ertas N, McKnight A. Clarifying and reframing the neoliberal
critique of educational policy using policy process theories.
Discourse: Stud Cult Politics Educ 2019;40:234-47. DOI:
11. Chichakchi N. The problem of change in educational policies in
Turkey from the reorganization and constitutional periods to the
present. Marmara university. M.A dissertation. 2020.
12. Kiss A, Fejes I, Biró ZA. Policy alternatives, models for education
policy scenario. Educ Soc Cult 2012;17:102-89. https://www.fpce.
13. Darvishi H, Akbari M. Identifying and prioritizing the factors
affecting the shortcomings of the regional development policy
system in Iran. J Parliament Strategy 2018;25:237-63.
14. Ghaedi S, Farasatkhah M, Toranjani H. A review of scientific
policy challenges in Iran. Fifth national conference on sustainable
development in educational sciences and psychology. Soc Cult
15. Foruzandeh L. Designing a model for promoting policy making
capacity in Iranian public admin. 2019.
16. Akbari A. A proposed systematic model for policy making in
education. Q J Manag Account Stud 2016;2:172-9. Https://www. Noormags.ir.
17. Talebi B, Seyed Nazari N, Sodi H. Presentation Perceptional
Policy Making Model Of Education In Iran. RAHYAFT.[cited
2022June17].2017;27 (65):113-130. https://www.sid.ir/en/
18. Tayebi Abolhasani AH. Introduction to research method:
Standard procedures for qualitative data analysis. Sci Tech Policy
Q 2019;9:67-94. http://stpl.ristip.sharif.ir/.
19. Ekpiken W. Politics of leadership and implementation of
educational policies and programmes of tertiary institutions in
cross river state, Nigeria. J Educ Pract 2015;6:37-47.
20. Atenas J, Havemann L, Nascimbeni F, Villar-Onrubia D. Fostering
openness in education: Considerations for sustainable policymaking. Sci Articles WOS SCOPUS 2019;11:167-83. DOI: http://
21. Sienkiewicz D, Maassen A, Imaz-Iglesia I, Poses-Ferrer E,
McAvoy H, Horgan R, et al. Shaping policy on chronic diseases
through national policy dialogs in CHRODIS PLUS. Int J Environ
Res Public Health 2020:17,7113.
22. Carter Hannah S, Kevan W, Nekeisha L. Policy leadership:
A theory-based model. J Leadership Educ 2019;18:185-94.
23. Saclarides ES, Lubienski S. The influence of administrative
policies and expectations on coach-teacher interactions. Elem Sch
24. Jenny O. The politics of accountability. J Educ Change
25. Meemar S. Educational decentralization efforts in a centralized
country: Saudi tatweer principal’s perceptions of their new
authorities. Int J Educ Policy Leadership 2018;13.1-15.
26. Hesby Mathé N. Engagement, passivity and detachment:
16-year-old students’ conceptions of politics and the relationship
between people and politics. British educational research journal
2020;44 (1);:5-24. https://doi.org/10.1002/berj. 3313.
27. Mukherjee I, Coban MK, Bali AS. Policy capacities and effective
policy design: A review. Policy Sci 2021;54:243-68.
28. Kelsey Hood C. Applying policy theories to charter school
legislation in New York: Rational actor model, stage heuristics,
and multiple streams. Educ Policy Anl Strategic Res 2018;13(2):624. DOI: https://doi.org/10.29329/epasr. 20180.143.1.
29. Colwell R. Policy and assessment. Arts Educ Policy Rev
30. Benson SK. The evolution of Jordanian inclusive education policy
and practice. ResearchGate J Int Res Educ 2020;6:102-21. DOI:
31. Kiki F, Public Policy Analysis. Public Administration and public
32. Ebru E. Education policy in in the context of political
communication in Turkey. Eur J Educ Res 2021;10:227-40.
33. Yemini M, Yuval D, Maxwell C. “Glocalization” doctrine in the
Israeli public education system: A contextual analysis of a policymaking process. education policy analysis archives., Multilingual
J 2019;27. DOI: 10.14507/epaa. 27.4274.
34. Saito J, Keosada N, Tomokawa S, Akiyama T, Kaewviset S,
Nonaka, D, et al. Factors influencing the national school health
policy implementation in Lao PDR. A multi-level case study.
Health Promot Int 2015:30:843-54.
35. Annalee AG. A seat at the table: How the work of teaching impacts
teachers as policy agents. Peabody J Educ 2017;28:505-20.
36. Conaway C, Goldhaber D. Appropriate Standards of Evidence for
Education Policy Decision _Making. Center for Education Data
& Research. 2020;15:383-96. http://cedr.us/papers/working/
37. Mfum-Mensah O. International philanthropic support for African
education: The complex interplay of ideologies and western
foreign Policy Agenda. Bulgarian Comparative Education Society,
Paper presented at the Annual International Conference of the
Bulgarian Comparative Education Society (BCES) 2019;17.
38. Sue W, Jervis L. Beyond rhetoric: How context influences
education policy advocates’ success. Int J Educ Policy Leadership
39. ReeveE, Thow AM, Bell C, Engelhardt K, Gamolo-NaliponguitEC,
Go JJ, et al. Implementation lessons for school food policies and
marketing restrictions in the Philippines: A qualitative policy
analysis. Global Health 2018;14:8.
40. Derrington M. Expanding the role of teacher leader: Professional
learning for policy advocacy. Educ Policy Anal Arch 2020;28.
41. Chinh N. Localized politics in language education: Untold
stories. Journal of the History of Education Society, Taylor &
Francis Online. 2018;47:611-27. https://doi.org/100.1080/00467
42. Yemini M, Cegla A, Sagie N. A comparative case-study of schoolLEA-NGO interactions across different socio-economic strata in
Israel. J Educ Policy 2017;33:243-61.
43. Adam N. Educational centralization as a catalyst for coordination
as a catalyst for coordination: Myth or practice. Journal of
Educational Administration 2021;59:116-31.
44. Ashwin P, Deem R, McAlpine L. Newer researchers in higher
education: Policy actors or policy subjects? Stud Higher Educ,
Taylor & Francis Online 2016;41:2184-97.
45. Khelifi S. Interplay between politics and institution in higher
education reform. Eur J Educ Res 2019;8:671-81.
46. Berger E, Hasking P, Reupert A. Developing a policy to address
nonsocial self-injury in schools. J Sch Health 2015;85:629-47.
47. Ho Woo J. Implementing parent engagement policy in an
increasingly culturally diverse community of new immigrants:
How new is “new”? Can J Educ 2007;1:1-394.
48. Stosich EL, Bae S. Engaging diverse stakeholders to strengthen
policy. Phi Delta Kappan 2018;99:8-12.
49. Zho J. Evaluation of scientific and technological research in
China’s colleges: A review of policy reforms. ECNU Rev Educ
50. Bennett A, Lumb M. Policy misrecognitions and paradoxes:
Developing more contextually attuned access and equity policies
in Australian higher education. Policy Futures Educ 2019;17:96682. https://doi.org/10.1177/1478210319831579
51. DavidAP, BongcoRT. Filipino teachers’ experiences as curriculum
policy implementers in the evolving k to 12 landscape. Issues Educ