1. Head J, Jones S-ML, Richardson MK, Grone A. Lifestyle Medicine
chapter Breast‑Feeding. 3rd Edition ed. 2019: CRC Press.
2. WorldHealthOrganization, WHO recommendations on postnatal
care of the mother and newborn. 2014: World Health Organization.
3. Jafari, A. and M. Safarnavadeh, World Breastfeeding Programs and
Divine Commands in the Qur’an. 2019.
4. Victora CG, Bahl R, Barros AJ, França GV, Horton S, Krasevec J,
et al. Breastfeeding in the 21st century: epidemiology, mechanisms, and
lifelong effect. 2016. 387 (10017): p. 475‑490.
5. Kelishadi R, Rashidian A, Jari M, Khosravi A, Khabiri R, Elahi E,
et al. national survey on the pattern of breastfeeding in Iranian infants:
The IrMIDHS study. 2016. 30: p. 425.
6. Olang B, Heidarzadeh A, Strandvik B, Yngve A. Reasons given by
mothers for discontinuing breastfeeding in Iran. 2012. 7 (1): p. 1‑7.
7. Kohan S, Keshvari M, Mohammadi F, Heidari Z. Designing
and Evaluating an Empowering Program for Breastfeeding:
A Mixed‑Methods Study. Archives of Iranian medicine, 2019. 22 (8):
8. Morowatisharifabad M, Hajizadeh H, Akhavan Karbasi S,
Fallahzadeh H. Study of the status of 6‑12 months children exclusive
breast‑fed up to six months and its related factors in the urban health
care centers of Ardakan city. 2013. 12 (3): p. 84‑94.
9. Gafari Asl M, Fadakar Sogheh R, Ghavi A. Related factors to
continued breastfeeding in infants. 2014. 24 (2): p. 1‑8.
10. Blyth RJ, Creedy DK, Dennis C-L, Moyle W, Pratt J, De Vries SM,
et al. Breastfeeding duration in an Australian population: the influence
of modifiable antenatal factors. 2004. 20 (1): p. 30‑38.
11. Didarloo A, Rahmatnezhad L, Sheikhi S, Khodai F. Relationship
of spiritual health and perceived stress with breastfeeding self‑efficacy:
A survey on mothers with hospitalized neonates. 2017. 5 (12):
12. Vameghi R, Amir Aliakbari S, Sajedi F, Sajjadi H, Alavimajd H,
Hajighasemali S. Comparison of stress and perceived social support
in mothers of 6‑18 month‑old children with and without developmental
delay. 2015. 21 (3): p. 74‑87.
13. MacNeil L, Esposito-Smythers C, Mehlenbeck R, Weismoore J. The
effects of avoidance coping and coping self‑efficacy on eating disorder
attitudes and behaviors: A stress‑diathesis model. 2012. 13 (4):
14. Bastani, F., A. Pourmohammadi, and H.J.H. Haghani, Relationship
between perceived stress with spiritual health among older adults with
diabetes registered to the association of diabetes prevention and control
in Babol, 2013. 2014. 20 (3): p. 6‑18.
15. Khezri L, Bahreyni M, Ravanipour M, Mirzaee K. The Relationship
between spiritual wellbeing and depression or death anxiety in cancer
patients in Bushehr 2015. nvj, 2015. 2 (2): p. 15‑28.
16. Rahimi, N., E. Nouhi, and N.J.H. Nakhaee, Spiritual Health among
Nursing and Midwifery Students at Kerman University of Medical
Sciences. 2013. 19 (4).
17. Mesbah M, Mahkam R, Moslehi J, Jahangirzadeh Qomi M,
Marandi S. Islamic approach to spiritual health. 2013, Tehran:
18. Dhar, N., S.K. Chaturvedi, and D.J.W.S.‑E.A.J.o.P.H. Nandan,
Spiritual health, the fourth dimension: a public health perspective. 2013.
2 (1): p. 3.
19. McBrien, B.J.I.E.N., Nurses’ provision of spiritual care in the
Emergency Setting–An Irish Perspective. 2010. 18 (3): p. 119‑126.
20. Habibian N, Ahmadi R, Vashian A, Mortazavi SM,
Dadkhah-Tehrani T. Investigating the correlation between the life
and religious attitudes with psychological well‑being in nurses working
in health centers at Qom universities of medical sciences in 2014. 2015.
6 (6 S4): p. 168.
21. Dadkhah Tehrani, T., N. Habibian, and R. Ahmadi, The Relationship
between Religious Attitudes and Psychological Well‑being of Nurses
Working in Health Centers in Qom University of Medical Sciences in
2014 Health, Spirituality and Medical Ethics, 2015. 2 (4): p. 15‑21.
22. Kadivar, M., et al., Exploring the relationship between spiritual
well‑being and stress and coping strategies in the mothers of infants
hospitalized in the neonatal intensive care units. Daneshvar Medicine,
2015. 23 (3): p. 67‑76.
23. Allahbakhshian M, Jaffarpour M, Parvizy S, Haghani H. A Survey
On Relationship Between Spiritual Wellbeing And Quality Of Life In
Multiple Sclerosis Patients. Zahedan Journal of Reserch In Medical
Sciences, 2010. 12 (3): p. 23‑33.
24. Cohen S, Kamarck T, Mermelstein R. A global measure of perceived
stress. 1983: p. 385‑396.
25. Asghari F, Sadeghi A, Aslani K, Saadat S, Khodayari H. The survey
of relationship between perceived stress coping strategies and suicide
ideation among students at University of Guilan, Iran. Int J Educ Res,
2013. 1 (11): p. 111‑118.
26. Kohan, S. and Z. Heidari, The effect of family‑oriented
educational‑supportive programs on adequacy of exclusive breastfeeding
from the perspective of mothers. J Babol Univ Med Sci 2017. 19 (3):
27. Dejbakhat, M. and E. KHooshab, Relationship of Maternal Spiritual
Health with Nutritional Behavior and Physiologic Parameters of
Neonates in Cesarean Mothers during Spinal Anesthesia. Health
Spirituality Med Ethics, 2019. 6 (3): p. 18‑25.
28. Kahforoushan, A., S. Hasanpour, and M. Mirghafourvand,
Breastfeeding Self‑efficacy and its Relationship with Perceived Stress
and Breastfeeding Performance in Iranian Mothers with Late Preterm
Infants: A Prospective Study. Current Women`s Health Reviews,
2022. 18 (4): p. 73‑79.
29. Farhadi, R., Spiritual Aspects of Breastfeeding: A Narrative Review J.
Pediatr. Rev., 2020. 8 (4): p. 229‑236.
30. Foligno S, Finocchi A, Brindisi G, Pace A, Amadio P, Dall’Oglio I,
et al. Evaluation of mother’s stress during hospitalization can influence
the breastfeeding rate. Experience in intensive and non intensive
departments. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2020. 17 (4): p. 1298.
31. Aziziz E, Maleki A, Mazloomzadeh S, Pirzeh R. An Evaluation of the Relationship between Perceived Stress and Breastfeeding Self‑efficacy
in Women Referred to Delivery Preparatory Classes in Zanjan, Iran in
2018. Prev Care Nurs Midwifery J 2018. 8 (2): p. 9‑17.
32. Aziziz E, Maleki A, Mazloomzadeh S, Pirzeh R. Investigating the
relationship between coping styles with pregnancy stress and spiritual
health of pregnant women referred to Shaheed Mostafa Khomeini hospital
in Tehran. Daneshvar Medicine 2021. 29 (1): p. 1‑12.
33. Sabouri M, Shakibazadeh E, Mohebbi B, Tol A, Yaseri M, Babaee S.
Effectiveness of an educational intervention using theory of planned
behavior on health care empowerment among married reproductive‑age
women: A randomized controlled trial. J Edu Health Promot, 2020.
9 (1): p. 293.