1. Yu‑Fong Chang J, Wang L‑H, Lin T‑C, Cheng F‑C, Chiang C‑P.
Comparison of learning effectiveness between physical classroom
and online learning for dental education during the COVID‑19
pandemic. J Dent Sci 2021;16:1281‑9.
2. Wilder‑Smith A, Freedman DO. Isolation, quarantine, social
distancing and community containment: Pivotal role for old‑style
public health measures in the novel coronavirus (2019‑nCoV)
outbreak. J Travel Med 2020;27:taaa020.
3. Güner R, Hasanoğlu İ, Aktaş F. COVID‑19: Prevention and control
measures in community. Turk J Med Sci 2020;50:571‑7.
4. Shawaqfeh MS, Al Bekairy AM, Al‑Azayzih A, Alkatheri AA,
Qandil AM, Obaidat AA, et al. Pharmacy students perceptions of
their distance online learning experience during the COVID‑19
pandemic: A cross‑sectional survey study. J Med Educ Curric
5. Daniel SJ. Education and the COVID‑19 pandemic. Prospects
6. Ferrel MN, Ryan JJ. The impact of COVID‑19 on medical
education. Cureus 2020;12:e7492.
7. Sun P‑C, Tsai RJ, Finger G, Chen Y‑Y, Yeh D. What drives
a successful e‑Learning? An empirical investigation of the
critical factors influencing learner satisfaction. Comput Educ
8. Wang K, Zhang L, Ye L. A nationwide survey of online teaching
strategies in dental education in China. J Dent Educ 2021;85:128‑34.
9. Alsoufi A, Alsuyihili A, Msherghi A, Elhadi A, Atiyah H, Ashini A,
et al. Impact of the COVID‑19 pandemic on medical education:
Medical students’ knowledge, attitudes, and practices regarding
electronic learning. PLoS One 2020;15:e0242905.
10. Ghadrdoost B, Sadeghipour P, Amin A, Bakhshandeh H, Noohi F,
Maleki M, et al. Validity and reliability of a virtual education
satisfaction questionnaire from the perspective of cardiology
residents during the COVID‑19 pandemic. J Edu Health Promot
11. M o h e b b i B , S a d e g h i p o u r P , N o o h i F , M a l e k i M ,
Peighambari MM, Hosseini S, et al. Reliability and validity of a
satisfaction questionnaire on virtual education in the coronavirus
disease 2019 pandemic era aimed at cardiology faculty members.
J Educ Health Promot 2022;11:45.
12. Al‑Balas M, Al‑Balas HI, Jaber HM, Obeidat K, Al‑Balas H,
Aborajooh EA, et al. Distance learning in clinical medical
education amid COVID‑19 pandemic in Jordan: Current situation,
challenges, and perspectives. BMC Med Educ 2020;20:341.
13. Nepal S, Atreya A, Menezes RG, Joshi RR. Students’ perspective
on online medical education amidst the COVID‑19 pandemic in
Nepal. J Nepal Health Re Counc 2020;18:551‑5.
14. Dost S, Hossain A, Shehab M, Abdelwahed A, Al‑Nusair L.
Perceptions of medical students towards online teaching during
the COVID‑19 pandemic: A national cross‑sectional survey of
2721 UK medical students. BMJ Open 2020;10:e042378.
15. Abbasi MS, Ahmed N, Sajjad B, Alshahrani A, Saeed S, Sarfaraz S,
et al. E‑Learning perception and satisfaction among health sciences
students amid the COVID‑19 pandemic. Work 2020;67:549‑56.
16. Fulton C. Collaborating in online teaching: Inviting e‑guests to
facilitate learning in the digital environment. Inform Learn Sci
17. Paechter M, Maier B. Online or face‑to‑face? Students’ experiences
and preferences in e‑learning. Intern Higher Educ 2010;13:292‑7.
18. Sani I, Hamza Y, Chedid Y, Amalendran J, Hamza N.
Understanding the consequence of COVID‑19 on undergraduate
medical education: Medical students’ perspective. Ann Med Surg
19. Tuma F, Nassar AK, Kamel MK, Knowlton LM, Jawad NK.
Students and faculty perception of distance medical education
outcomes in resource‑constrained system during COVID‑19
pandemic. A cross‑sectional study. Ann Med Surg 2021;62:377‑82.
20. Almuraqab NAS. Shall universities at the uae continue distance
learning after the Covid‑19 pandemic? revealing students’
perspective. Soc. Sci. Res. Netw 2020, 3620824. SSRN 2020;3620824.